You know what that means. Time for another joke. :)
What do Eskimos get when they sit on the ice too long?
*Polaroids
So we have a new potty update. And if potty training talk grosses you out, feel free to discontinue reading. Since Lydia was about 15 months old in April she has been going potty off and on. Only not so much during the summer, only once or twice, but over the last few weeks we have really focused on it mainly cause she is interested, and I would like to have her totally potty trained by the end of Feb so we don't have 2 in diapers at the same time.
Since she has started using the potty she has only gone pee in the potty but yesterday before church she went POO IN THE POTTY! hoary big exciting moment. It wasn't much but it was enough to count. It was espically exciting cause she dosen't even pee on the potty very often. Only 3 times since we have started. So this was a big deal.
Way to go Lydia!
3 comments:
Hold the phone...You're pregnant? Did I miss that blog entry?
ha ha no, I haven't really announced it yet. well I've told people I just didn't "Blog announce it" Don't worry you're not the only one to be surprised I'm sure. I'm having my ultra sound on Friday.
...Surprise! :)
I thought I saw a little prego pooch at the end of the video, you sneaky snake!
Post a Comment