We had a lot of fun last week with Garry and Sheri here. This day however they were doing other family matters so me and Kelli and Risy and all our children went to the zoo with mom. After all, I really don't see Risy that much more then I see Garry and Sheri.
I'll be catching up in the next few days from last week.
So the zoo was fun. We had 6 babies and 4 adults. Luckly it wasn't too hot. We packed a lunch and PLENTY of water, several strollers and other "keeping track of children equiptment" and headed off to teh zoo. A zoo is a zoo right? no need to take pictures of animals that everyone has seen. The highlights were the monkeys, some really big birds, the giraffs, they had a feeding deck that you could buy these special crackers and feed them right to the giraff. We went up there and got a little too close. We didnt' have to buy food to feed them. They were eating out of other poeples hands so we got as close as we needed. Mom and Kelli got giraff snot/slobber, I'm not sure which on them, a little too close to their face. The kids loved that, but none of them wanted to actually touch them, which was FINE with me.
The Elephants were also very cool. they watched the Elephants for a good 10 mins or more. But the biggest highlight were these little fountains. We saw thoes at teh end of our trip to the zoo and it was teh best way to finish. All the kids played in them for at least 30 mins. I got a video of Lydia looking into one and getting splashed in teh face and running toward teh camera. It was awesome! Hopefully i can get it on here some time. if not you can just imagine.
It was a fun day, and later I'll post pictures of our other fun days.
2 comments:
OH my heck, Lydia's little orange outfit is SO CUTE! I can't wait till I have a girl too.
I love those pictures. I never did get my camera to start working again. If you find some time, could you e-mail the pictures of me and my kids that you have? I have to get some from kelli too.
Post a Comment