Saturday, September 13, 2008

Ow Side!






Lydia loves out side. We can get her to do almost anything with the promise of out side. We have a little balcony off our living room and I have come to love it. However it is not as child proof as it was a week ago cause we have bikes out there now, but it is still a good way she can go out side and I know she can't run away. Cause she runs, and she is FAST.
She dosent care about temperature. In Idaho she ran out side several times in nothing but a diaper with several inches of snow on the ground if we didn't shut the door quick enough. Did she care that she might be frostbiten. And obviously the rain makes it better. If there is one thing she loves as much as out side, it's water.
The water stays on the wood a little so in that last picture she is just finishing from laying on the ground slurping the water off the deck. she had a dirt ring around her mouth when she got it. It was pretty funny.
And as you can see from the 3rd picture, she just enjoys basking in the rain on the wet ground. I guess it's relaxing...

7 comments:

Sheri said...

"You're thirsty, sweetie? Okay, go get a drink off the deck."

HAHAHAHA

Keith said...

Hahaha! I love it.

Jon and Annalisa said...

Here hair is so long!

Jon and Annalisa said...

Her, I mean. Obviously. What kind of a comment would "Here hair..." be? Hmmm. I'll stop now.

Nancyann said...

those pictures are so cute, I especially love the one of her just laying on the deck :) Man, it seems like forever since I've seen you guys now that you don't live here...crazy!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

aw thats so fun! The second apartment we had in Springfield had a deck EXACTLY like that. I LOVED IT. We would take the bubbles out there and play with bubbles. And when it was warm enough I could let the boys play outside while I got stuff done. (well Xander not really cause he was just a newborn. But Mikey absolutely loved it. we kept a slide out there for him too and that made it 10times better.

Hope you're feeling well!

Garry the Jeweler said...

Adorable, just adorable.