Well folks it's joke Monday again. I've had a pretty good Monday, and I'm still not done yet. These jokes are some of my favorite. If you don't find them funny, well then...you think too much. And that's not good for anyone.
What side of a cat has the most fur?
*The out side
What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?
*Where's my tractor?
What do a Rabbit and a plum have in common?
*They're both purple except for the rabbit.
There were two muffins in a freezer. One says to the other "man it's cold in here" and the other muffin said "AHH! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!"
What's brown and sticky?
*A stick!
What's green and has wheeles?
*Grass. I lied about the wheeles.
Ok, so the stick and the muffin are super favorites of mine. I'd like to shake the hand of the person who thought thoes up.
6 comments:
Yeah,I totally laughed at the stick one. I've heard you tell all the other ones. They were funny then, and kinda still funny now. Oh, I laughed at the grass one too. You're sucha dork.
Heather
All classics. Love 'em.
What is that smell?
Oh, it's just Heather being jealous.
I love the rabbit one and the grass with the wheels. I love when people lie for some reason.
I also loved Mark's comment. That was just as good as the jokes too, I'll have to use all of those sometime :)
Heather I'm sure almost everybody has heard me tell at least one of those. They may not remember them, but I'm sure they have heard them before. :)
Maybe I'm just lonely, but the cat and tractor jokes made me laugh until I cried! I love Mondays now!
Post a Comment