We love Homemade ice cream, as well as homemade root beer. We have an ice cream maker and make it every so often. Ice cream unlike most homemade goods like cake, or cookies, or bread, or clothes, or any number of things is cheaper to buy it already made at the store than it is to make it your self. But when you do make it, it is worth the effort and the money.
So yesterday we made ice cream, AND root beer and had my cousins over to enjoy. Personally I liked them better separate then together. But it was a fantastic treat. Homemade Ice cream is one of our favorite desserts. YUMMY. Sheri maybe we will make some when you come. :)
6 comments:
Do it! Make some when we come! Woot! Also, I feel warm and fuzzy that you mentioned my name in your blog post. Sort of like a celebrity, actually.
Sorry I had to get off the phone so quick tonight. Little Garry was being ultra-needy, I wasn't trying to be rude. Sorry if I was rude. :) I love you.
It's so true! Homemade ice cream is great....if it's made right. My father-in-law always puts too much cream in it, and it like...sticks to your mouth and coats your throat. Lots of flavor, but too much too.
You better make a whole bunch! cause we'll be coming too!
You gotta give me the recipe for homemade rootbeer. I soo want to go and get A&W right now, well maybe a Barq's.
"So yesterday we made ice cream, AND root beer and had my cousins over to enjoy. Personally I liked them better separate then together."
You like your cousins separate rather than together? I got confused...not really, I just thought how funny it would be to BE confused and think you meant that.
I'm at work, I have to humor myself. I personally CAN'T partake of rootbeer floats. I always get sick :(
When I re-read my post just after I posted that I thought that to D. yes, I prefer my cousin and my ice cream separate, she and her husband eat WAY too much. ha ha ha jk.
Post a Comment