Friday, September 19, 2008

The Apartment in Nixa


So I thought I could video on my camera and go down to my awesome neighbor Kelli and use her computer to upload it to the internet since she doesn't have stupid vista. I thought I could get sound if I did it that way. Well I did get sound, but everything played in slow motion. And I can't remember where my soft ware for the camera is, so you get a foreign dubbed film.
It's too bad too, cause Lydia has the hiccups, it was kinda funny listening to them .

3 comments:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Hey! Two bathrooms! That's great. Lots of space. I'll bet you're gonna like it there.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Love the dubbing. You're so funny Sarah. I'm way excited for you, that apartment looks nice! (Oh did you get the shower curtain and hangers I sent for you? If not mom has that blue curtain and duck hangers.)

Sarah said...

Yes I got the stuff, I just don't have a curtain rod for it yet.