Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ok?

Last night Lydia woke up and came in my room cause she needed to go potty...well she didn't come in my room to GO potty, but she came in to get me to help her go...in the bathroom.
So I help her and then she gets back in bed. Before I fell asleep again I thought i heard the door open. So I listened...and listened...and listened. Nothing. So I figured it was just a random noise from the house, and went back to sleep.
I woke up at 5:15 to my stupid alarm. The kids were in my room yesterday and apparently turned it on and silly me didn't check it. Mark was just getting up to get ready for work and he walked out of the room, then walked back in.
"Um, Lydia is sleeping in the bathroom by the toilet"
I guess I DID hear the door open last night, and she must have laid down on the floor to wait for me (she does that when she wants me to put lotion or cream on her legs) She was curled up next to the toilet....nice. So I picked her up and put her back in bed...and she stayed asleep. Now that is tired.

1 comment:

Hay and J said...

How precious is she! Thats funny! Hope everything is going well for you guys!