Lydia turned 3 on Friday. Grandma and Grandpa stopped by
to give her her present and wish her happy birthday (
Hyrum and Lilly came too) it was fun. Then Sunday we went to Granny and Papa's for a birthday with them. I forgot my camera so I'll have to wait on pictures. We are going to do Lydia''s birthday party this
Sunday with her cousin
Aleena. Which she is VERY excited. Aunt Ann and Abby also brought over a birthday present that Lydia gets to share with Danton since his birthday is a week from this Friday. I'll post a picture of it later.
So in the mean time here are some pictures from the last couple days.
Lydia got new
under ware this week.

She asked me to get a picture of her hair

It seems like no matter how many times I clean my house in a day it
doesn't really matter...The picture
doesn't do the mess justice

Another angle of the mess. (you can't tell that I had been cleaning all day ) :)
7 comments:
wow, I looked at that first picture and thought, "oh my gosh she looks like lilly" But when lilly was that age every time we'd see a picture of her we'd think, "Oh my gosh she looks like Sarah."
And hey Sarah, it's the life of a mom, the cleaning NEVER ends...and it NEVER gets done. yay :S
p.S. what the heck is in dantons mouth?
one of Lydia's necklace's she got for Christmas
I know what you mean. I feel like I pick up the same messes about three or four times a day, and some days are just like you said and I feel like I've cleaned all day and yet there are still messes everywhere. Love Lydia's hair! Can't wait for birthday pictures--ultimate good time! :)
BAHAHAHA!!!! Why is no one else laughing at how RIDICULOUS Lydia looks?!?!? hahaha, silly silly girl! And Ris, I actually thought she looked like Lilly in the last one of her at the table...lol. Anyway, cute kids! I miss them, and can't wait to be home with them this summer!
I love when kids put their undy's on their heads. . . classic.
I have a solution for the cleaning thing, go over to the grandparents-your that is not the kids, let them go to town on all the glass on the coffee tables.Then bust out the windex and LEAVE asap. It Feels SOOOO good to clean something you know it going to stay clean for like weeks. Heavenly I tell you Heavenly.
LOL Cassie, you crack me up.
Haha!! She cracks me up! I can't wait to meet them...cause you know, I'm not flaking out.
Post a Comment