Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 in a row

Lydia's birthday is next friday, so I have been mentally "planning" and trying to decide what to do. However I also need to Keep Danton's Birthday in the back of my mind cause it's 2 weeks after Lydia's. At least this year I dont' have to worry much abotu it, 1 year olds don't really know the difference. But I thought it would be fun to get Danton an out side toy (cause with Christmas and 2 birthday with in a month toys can accumulate quickly) Preferable a toy he can share with Lydia. I think I'd like to find him (them) a little slide.
I thought this was a Grate slide:
but perhaps a little out of my price range. Too bad, it looks like fun...

6 comments:

Keith said...

Hahaha, Sarah, you're a dork. But that slide is pretty freaking hilarious!

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious, where did you find that picture? I kept laughing and getting chills(thinking about what would happen) at the same time. - cassie - blogger is being stupid yet again!

Sarah said...

I did an image search for slides, and it popped up. You can't just ignore a picture like THAT.

Shelly said...

ha ha...i was hoping it wasn't real! That'd be FUNNY if it was...with a trick of paint or those grates being on the underneath of the slide....ha ha....great picture.

Nancyann said...

BAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh my goodness Sarah you are so freaking hilarious! hahahaha

zac and manami said...

i love that slide! if they are real, then it will be a painful slide... hahaha. tell lydia and danton happy birthday for us!