Monday, January 4, 2010

First Sunday of the year...off to a good start

"We would like to release Sister Rone from the Primary, all those who can give a vote of thanks..." Did I really hear that? YES YES YES! I was released from primary yesterday. Shortest calling ever I think. I'm now the compassionate service leader. First calling I have ever had not in the primary. I'm not sure if I'm excited or nervous. :) But I'm so happy to be going to Relief Society every Sunday again.
Even though we are at 9 now and church dosen't fall durring Lydia's nap, it still falls durring Danton's morning nap. And I couldnt get him to sleep at all yesterday. Lucky for me when he is not at home he really isn't cranky, just busy. So I had to follow him around but I still got to hear the lesson. It was AWESOME!!!

6 comments:

Sheri said...

Hooray! Except that it's 9:00 church, which is my least favorite time. We just finished with 9:00 church. Hooray for MEEE!

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Mike asked me yesterday what time our church started this year...it didnt switch cause we're the only ward in our building. But we start at 10 not 9.

Hurray for getting to go to RS! Who knows when I'll be back in there.

Kelli said...

Muahaha I just got done with 9 and started with 11!!! Althought neither of our kids napped... I think we might have to title the day "Cranky Sunday" I love your pics! Isn't RS wonderful!?

Sarah said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE RS! and 9 church. My kids are already up anyway, might as well get it over with so they can come home and nap.

Cassie Rakes said...

I'm with you on the 9 o'clock church, we are on that schedule too this year. Enjoy RS. But enjoy most the nap you can take now that you aren't going to church during the time that you can.

manami said...

we actually love the 9 am church. i know it's early and we do have hard time getting there on time sometimes, but i like it. more time in the afternoon to relax a little. i think you will be great as compassionate service leader! enjoy relief society! and i decided to start the blog on blogger... so check it out when you can!