Then we all got home and it was time for dinner, and what I had planned to make didn't really sound that great and it took too long so I was trying to think of something else. Then Mark piped in "Honey why don't we just have left overs tonight" I LOVE YOU MARK.
I have the greatest husband in the world you see cause he was just as stressed about this whole car thing as I was and needed to get out just as much as I did, but he didn't complain or even seem annoyed that I was going. And Tap was just what I needed. It was a nice boost to get some excersise and then to be the new person in the class, with the least amount of experience and keeping right up with everyone else. It put me in such a good mood.
THEN when I got home (later than I expected) my awesome husband had our favorite tv show on pause waiting to watch it with me, and had Lydia in bed and a 32 oz cup full of ice water waiting for me cause he knew I'd be thirsty when I got home. Needless to say my stress level plummeted to the ground.
I left my shoes out last night and this morning Lydia found them. She was delighted. She has been walking around in them all morning. I asked her if she was going to tap dance and she said "'yea" and started shuffling her feet around in my big shoes. It was cute. She had her two favorite things, tap shoes and being naked. she was one happy girl. :)
7 comments:
Glad to hear you're still tappin!
I'm sorry your day was so stressful! That dumb old check engine light. Why do we even have those. Poo on them.
I'm glad your tap class went well!
Lydia is so cute! I love the fact that you actually post pictures. It's so fun. I must admit, I show my nieces and nephews off to my friends here all the time.
some days are better than others. Lydia is so dang cute.
What a cutie patoot! Aren't husbands great! I was feeling sick all day yesterday and Mike took care of everything. What would we do without our husbands.
what's your favorite tv show?
The Office, is there anything else? :)
Post a Comment