This morning some of the curls were STILL in.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Sarah the Hair Dresser
At the suggestion of Heather I found some little sponge curlers and decided to try to curl lydia's hair. IT was a frustraiting process to get them in at first. I'm not so good at doing hair and Lydia is not so good at holding still. So as soon as I would get one started and going good she would wip her head around to look at something and I'd have to start all over again. Perhaps it was that I needed to eat lunch. I hurt her feelings once while I did it too. Sorry babe.
But once we got the curlers in she didn't really mess with them. She did really good, and she took a short little nap, so that helped too. We left them in till Daddy got home so he could see and then as soon as he saw we took them out.
It was hard to get a great picture but you can see her little ringlet on this one.
I'm going to get another pack cause I didn't quite have enough, but her hair stayed in ALL DAY! And I didn't even have to use hair spray.
For the City of Joseph my friend Chelsi would curl her hair with a curling iron and have to use tons of hair spray. But by the end of the show it had fallen already and was ahrdly curled at all.
This morning some of the curls were STILL in.
AND we have decided what Lydia is going to go as for Halloween. We won't say though, I'll just post pictures when it comes. I think it will turn out really cute.
This morning some of the curls were STILL in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So cute! In the second picture she looks a lot like her mommy.
YAY FOR SPONGE CURLERS! That was another reason I loved them.....the curls hold FOREVER! I'm glad you got her to leave them in her hair! If you do it enough, she'll get totally used to it! AND, they're like SUPER CHEAP (or they should be....honestly I've never bought them....but plastic and a sponge....can't be that much). She's totally cute! Nice job!
Yeah they were 1.60 for a pack of 14, I'm going to get another pack. I don't need 28, but I think I need a little more then 14. Thanks for the idea Heather, she loves them too. She sees them and wants me to put them in her hair again. So Cute!
aw she so adorable...but then again we always knew she was adorable. We didn't need sponge rollers to tell us that.
Post a Comment