I just got a few quick snap shots. Her Honey pot is done but I didn't want her to play with it till after Halloween, so next week we will take some good pictures with the Honey pot too.
I hope it's a little cooler next week. When we came inside and took it off she was nearly sweating, she was really warm.
10 comments:
You're pretty much the coolest mom ever
Sarah, your little girl is SOOOOO adorable. That picture at the bottom of this post makes her look like a baby model. Soo cute. Nice job on the costume!
Way cute!
Great job on the costume. She is so cute in it. Don't worry, you are going to get the cooler weather!
so cute! wish we had the problem of it being too hot!!
Wow! Sarah that is pretty much the cutest winnie the pooh costume I've EVER seen. No joke. It looks way better than all the ones you find in the store too. Great job!
That is even darlinger than it sounded! Probably helps that there is a ridiculously cute Lydia inside of it. :) Great job!
Sarah, that is just too cute! I can't believe you made that!! Not that I'm doubting your crafty ability, but that is just adorable! Simple, not over the top, WARM and comfy cute! Good job! So jealous that you could just decide to make one and actually be able to!! Keep it up!
Way cute bear, way cute girl. And don't worry about the "hot" thing. Halloween is always uncomfortably cold and a warm costume is going to be a blessing.
I'm glad that everyone is so impressed with the costume. But really it's nothing special. a pair of pants and a fleece hoodie. The red shirt I cut out a T shape and sewed up the sides and cut a hold for her head. Nothin to it really.
but I must agree, I think it looks so cute on her! And she LOVES it so much. I've had to keep it in my room so she can't see it.
Post a Comment