Well Saturday I went out shopping with my cousin Kelli. She needed to go into Springfield and hit several stores. We had been out for a while and at the third store just after we walked in I looked down at my left hand and noticed that my WEDDING RING WAS NOT ON MY FINGER! My rings are separate cause I have my engagement ring that has 3 big diamonds on it that I take off at night, and I don't' always remember to put it back on. But my wedding ring is small enough that I can wear it all the time. I had it on earlier that day and I didn't take it off.
I didn't panic right when I noticed it. I thought probably it was in the car. So I went out to look for it and couldn't find it and couldn't find it. We had been to wal mart and a clothing store and if I lost it there, there is no telling where it would end up. I thought to empty my wal mart sack and so I looked through it, but didn't really empty it. I looked through everything. Then searched all over when I went inside. Finally I told an associate, he took down my name and number and description of the ring. I told him I was pretty sure it wasn't in there since I had just noticed it after I walked in side.
We went out to the car and as I was buckling Lydia in Kelli was talking on the phone to the other stores we had just been to while searching the car. SHE FOUND IT! I was so relieved and still a bit shaken.
After we got going in the car I asked her where it was. She said she emptied the wal mart sack and it was in there. I got to frantic, and wasn't listening. Even though I would have found it when I got home I'm glad Kelli was listening. We still had to go grocery shopping. I would not have been able to focus on anything.
I put the ring on my finger after she gave it too me. Then a few seconds later I realized "DUH" if it just came off with out me realizing it, I better not keep wearing it till I get it fixed.
I'm glad it was only lost for about 6 or 7 mins.
3 comments:
Ok...just reading that post made my heartrate go up so I can only imagine how your heart was racing. Glad you found it!
eek..My ring flew off my finger before I got it fixed. When I lost all that weight after Xander was born My fingers got skinny, and I was waving my hand at something and it just shot off my finger. Yeah...not so cool. So I had dad fix it. It was really weird to not wear it. I hope you get yours fixed soon.
That's traumatic!
Post a Comment