So our master bathroom is set up exactly the same was as our bathroom was in Idaho. door towel rack shower toilet and sink. Everything except the toilet paper roll that is. I still find my self reaching in the wrong direction even after I thought to my self, "Ok the toilet paper is on your side it's not in front of you" before I go into the bathroom. I'll get it someday.
And while I'm speaking about John, I'll move on to my potty training idea for everyone else out there in the same boat I am. I have often heard that kids in cloth diapers potty train faster then kids in disposable diapers cause then can feel teh moisture where the disposables pull that moisture away. And now they have thoes now freakin expensive pull ups that feel cold when they pee so they are aware. And they have training pants that have a water proof out side, but are cloth underware so when they pee they can feel it but it dosen't leek every where. Which I like that aspect. So I thought about going that route, but they are like $8 a pair.
So then this weekend I had a great idea. Well I hope it is anyway, I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to. What if I just put a pice of cloth in the lining of her daiper so I can still keep everything contained in her diaper but she will FEEL it when she gets wet. AND it's CHEAP. The only thing is then you have to figure out what to do with the wet liners. So when I try it I'll let you know how it goes.
4 comments:
HAHA! I do the same thing. When I was at college my sister rearranged the kitchen and I would always go to the cabinet on the right for glasses. I still do it sometimes when I go to my parent's house and it's been several YEARS!! Good luck!
This is one thing that we have tried with Tydon... When I am busy doing nails or something and can't remind him when I need to I will just put regular underwear on him with a pull-up over them and then he knows for sure. It has helped Tydon! Let me know about the cloth thing.
I'd thought about putting underwear on her under her diaper too, but then I thought this would be easier to take off. And if it helps then when she gets consistent I'll get her some real underwear and see how things go,
All I have to say is good luck, and hold on tight.
Post a Comment