What's the difference between a horse race and a political race?
*In a horse race the
entire horse runs.
These pictures were taken at Grandma's house when we went to visit the Sunday that Garry and Sheri came.

This is Rachel, isn't she so CUTE?!

And this is Garry and Lydia. They were having the cutest conversation about Garry's brown bear and Lydia's monkey. They wouldn't share their toys with each other but touching was ok. They were talking about bears and monkeys and eyes, and noses and ears, and so on. I think that Daddy's also came up.

8 comments:
So I just realized that I haven't been "a blogging" for a while so I left a few comments on your older posts as well. I had so much fun and I was glad I got to see you as much as I did. I love you!
my grandkids are adorable!
mom
They are so cute! I love the conversations.
Oh my gosh! I think kid's conversations are the cutest. Hey.....I like Gary's pants!
What a fun conversation.
Yeah, all the grandkids wore pants like Garry's. :) quite often actually. :)
xander just saw this picture and said Wi duh!
oh last night i remembered a joke for joke monday about bad golfers & sky divers :D
Post a Comment