Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's a BOY!


I got my Ultra Sound yesterday. And we are having a boy. It says in the bottom left picture, but I am not sure if you can tell or not. Top left is a foot, top right is the face and tummy, and bottom right is the face down profile. I'm due Feb 24 and his name is Danton Jeremy. Oh and I'll be 20 weeks (officially 1/2 way) on Monday!

8 comments:

Chelsi said...

Soooo excited for you guys!!! I hope you didn't post that you were pregnant earlier and I missed it! If I did... sorry for my lack of keeping up and Congrats!

Shelly said...

Sarah, Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I SWEAR! There's something going on with the economy, I don't know a SINGLE pregnant woman that is having a girl!! Such a cute name! Congrats again!

Sarah said...

nope, this is my first "official" post announcing that I'm pregnant. i casually announced it earlier on this week, but it was a day that I posted 3 times.
This pregnancy I've basically been trying to ignore it cause I'm feeling really great, and I've had a lot of other things going on, so I haven't really talked about it much. And mentally it kinda weirds me out to look at my stomach getting bigger, and then I'm like "oh right, it's suppose to do that."
So for any one who is surprised, don't worry, you didn't miss anything, this is the first I've posted of it.

Shelly said...

K, I noticed that b/c we didn't many people we were preg til we knew what we were having, it's gone by so fast!! So I hope yours goes by fast too!

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Hah! You know...I missed the post with your funny little mention on the side....but Parker caught it and he told me. But I SO didn't know you were that far along!! Congratulations! Boys are busy. he he.

Jill and Travis said...

Umm...so I too missed the fact that you were expecting. I even went through some of your previous posts to see if I just missed the announcement. I didn't find it, but apparently, from reading Heather's comment, you did mention it somewhere--you are too sneaky! Anyway, congratulations! So excited Mark can have a little hunting/fishing buddy soon! And by the way, Lydia's hair all in curlers--so cute! Good work.

Sarah said...

Well the post was "it's monday again" it's a few after the zoo post. I just said that I wanted to have Lydia potty trained by feb so I didn't have 2 in diapers. It was easy to miss. :)

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Mike says,
"Hurray for Boy Parts!"