Ok, so gas isn't an ALL time low, but yesterday we saw it at $2.13. Mark and I think if it dips below 2 again we need to have a gas party. we can have chilli for dinner, and soda pop. ha ha ha
I Cannot BELIEVE your gas is a WHOLE DOLLAR cheaper than ours! We just hit 3.17, and I thought that was GOOD! Till I heard what you were getting! Man, hopefully we're still working our way down.
12 comments:
Yay! We're excited for it, since Karl commutes to work in SLC.
Oh, and Heather told me you are pregnant. When are you due?
Bethany
Of course we are jealous! We have seen $2.93 so far...
NO FRIGGIN WAY! We just a few days ago got below $3/gal. How come you are almost a whole dollar ahead of us?!
Because Sheri...Missouri is awesome!
I wish I was there to enjoy it, or even had a car to enjoy the lower gas prices here :(
YAY! Sarah I'm sure you're Far...I mean, party (ehem) will be a gas :P
Hey when you find some time give me a call I have some stuff for you I just need to know if you want it.
I Cannot BELIEVE your gas is a WHOLE DOLLAR cheaper than ours!
We just hit 3.17, and I thought that was GOOD! Till I heard what you were getting! Man, hopefully we're still working our way down.
to bad we are excited about how "low" gas is right now at 2.13
Mark called a little bit ago he just saw it at $2.09. We might see it under a dollar here again after all.
Sarah, you always make me laugh out loud...a gas party. We have those around here every "stinking" day!!!
Funny girl. You've got quite a sense of humor.:D
we have 1.99 gas I saw it! I saw it!
Hahaha! A gas party! You guys crack me up! And horray for cheap gas!
Post a Comment