
Well this morning the family was kneeling down for prayers and Lydia and Mikey were not in sight. Mom heard them in Lydia's room and she just about said to leave them in there cause they were being good, then she saw what they were doing. Yesterday Aunt Lilly out some vitamin E cream on her legs cause she had a rash and I guess she kept it in her room so she could use it again if she needed to. Well the conatiner was open and Mikey was sticking his hands in and rubbing it everywhere, and Lydia was sticking her hands in and rubbing it everywhere. Even more everywhere then Mikey was. Mikey was just putting it on him, Lydia was putting it on her and rubbing it on Mikeys legs and it got on the floor and all over their legs and arms and clothes. And of course my daughter being who she is decided it looked tastey. She also had it all over her mouth. She was EATING it. SURELY it CAN'T taste that great. So I tried to pick her up and she was very slippery and the whole container was very slippery, so I called for help. Mom came and saw the mess they were in and we both just started laughing. I had just not even 10 minuets eariler put on a brand new super cute out fit on Lydia and now she was COVERED in vitamin E cream. I wasn't too happy about that but it came off no problem. Mom said well at least it wasn't a bleach pen. AMEN TO THAT!
So we took the kids in the bathroom to clean them up I had to use 2 towles on Lydia cause I'd wipe one hand and then she'd find more on her shirt or her other hand and get the same hand messy again. Then I got her clothes all clean and her hands and I moved on to her legs and someome put the jar of cream right next to her so what does she do? She dips her hand in and gets a good size scoop and it goes straight for the mouth. So I took it away and she didnt' like that. Then I cleaned her mouth last. You know somtimes I think my little girl doesn't have any taste buds. She will eat ANYTHING you give her.
And as we cam in for prayers, finally, she still had some on the back of her pants that I missed. The whole thing was rather funny, and I'm glad it was only Vitamin E cream and not something toxic or something that would stain her new clothes, or as Mom so eagerly suggested, glad it wasn't a poopy diaper.
And as I just put her down for a nap I of course stepped in the spot where they wer and got a cold greasy toe. Oh boy!
8 comments:
oh man! That's a funny story! What little stinkers! I don't think little G~ would have participated if he were there, he's paranoid about getting his hands "a dirty".
So funny. I, too, am glad it wasn't a pooey diaper she was smearing all over herself.
...AND eating
hahaha! mom didn't mention any of this on the phone. It's a shame you didn't get any pictures. Funny stuff!
I wanted to take pictures, but we had enough of a mess as it was when we got there. I tell you though it needed a video. It was funny to watch Lydia put it on Mikeys leg
she just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to have dry skin...or clothes.
May I recommend putting vaseline on a high shelf as well. I totally understand, gotta love their messes. Okay maybe not.
hey I am setting my blog to private so just e-mail me your e-mail address and I will send you a invite to my blog so you can keep looking at it.
Where's the pictures? I wanna see pictures!!!
Post a Comment