I think my child was born with out taste buds. The only time I have ever seen her spit anything out was whens he was full or it was too hot. She will eat anything I give her, or anything she finds. When we are out side she prefers rocks, but she has been known to eat an occasional flower. It's nice though cause since she eats whatever I give her it's easy to get her to eat good. Lots of fruit and veggies, and cheese, and bread, and lunch meat. Some of her favorites are bananas, pickles, onions, yes RAW onions, and olives.
Yesterday she was in the tub and she found the sliver of soap that isnt good for anything any more, and guess what, it went straight for her mouth. i thought to my self "oh great, she is going to discover that she likes soap, now when she says bad words or needs soap in her mouth for sassing at me I have nothing to use"
She stuck the sliver in her mouth and bit it in half, then promptly spit it out. She didn't make a funny face, but she picked up her big cup that I use to rinse her hair and took a big drink.
Soap, Soap is the only thing on this earth that I have found she will not keep in her mouth.
3 comments:
I guess I never realized there was that big of difference between soap and vitamin E cream....But I guess so! :) Glad she doesn't like soap! Though I'm sure you could find something worse she DOES like and trade it for that! ha ha...at least you stay entertained with that one!
lol. Note to self: Vitamin E cream is delicious, but soap is not.
Your little girl is so funny. We sure miss you guys. Parker misses shooting with mark. Today he said, "I wanna go shooting" and I said "Okay, where?" and he says there's probably courses around here like blackfoot, but we don't know where yet. Sad for him...I'm sure he'll find 'em. Thanx for all your blog comments...I love getting them.
Heather
Post a Comment