Well I didn't know you could backspace and delete a picture, and I deleted this one with out realizing it till I posted and I was missing a picture. oops.
I promise it wont be the last time. I'll catch it on video eventually. She was doing it again this evening only not on the coffee table, but all it takes is a small prompting and she is right up there.
She is getting so big! Look at that hair... I just want to play with it again. We miss you guys. They are reorganizing the Bishopric tomorrow... we'll have to keep you updated.
7 comments:
Wow! I can't believe how big she is. Look at all of that long hair! ...Wish I could have heard her singing on the coffee table.
I promise it wont be the last time. I'll catch it on video eventually. She was doing it again this evening only not on the coffee table, but all it takes is a small prompting and she is right up there.
Now all you guys need to do is a street preformance ;) MISS YA!
Hah! I walk around the house with bare foot all the time too! :P
She is getting so big! Look at that hair... I just want to play with it again. We miss you guys. They are reorganizing the Bishopric tomorrow... we'll have to keep you updated.
She's so cute!! Caleb does the shoe thing too....except they're always heels. Parker hates it....but I just think it's funny. Miss you lots!
Heather
She is getting so big. Joseph was so excited when her picture came up on the computer. Enjoy summer.
Post a Comment