Friday, July 18, 2008

Stupid FREAKING camera! (continued)

Well I figured out the problem after giving it another go. It was something simple that I wasnt noticing at first like I thought. It's not compatible with VISTA! Stupid camera. We have a PC but it needs a few things before it will be working, which means money. But I looked at my software CD again and I noticed that it did not say it was compatible with vista. (I looked at it before and THOUGHT I saw vista on there, cause I had already thought about that) So I took my SD card to my parents computer which is windows and I got the video to load just fine on there, and actually the quality was better too.
So yes I did it, I figured it out all on my own...and it still did me no good. I asked teh company if they had a CD that was compatible with Vista they could send me but I don't expect to hear back from them. But at least now I can upload videos WITH SOUND! just not on my computer. OH well.

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

well thats poo...almost spitting monkies throwing poo. lol

at least you know it can be done.

Sheri said...

Yay that you figured it out, you genius you! I don't know that that would have ever occurred to me, I would have just given up and declared it an officially broken camera. Way to persist!

I'm sorry I didn't get to call you back tonight, by the way. I woke up at 9 our time and had to feed the baby. It was 9:45 by the time I got to the phone, and I thought it was probably too late to call you. I love you and will try to call tomorrow!

Sarah said...

yes I was asleep by then. And yes I was determined to figure it out, I knew it was simple...and I was right. :)

Chelsi said...

The bishopric has been reorganized! New bishop is Bro Hoyburg (he spoke in Stake Conference) First Counselor Kerry Reynolds - Second Counselor Tyler Hill. We are really excited, but will miss the Clark's.