I just captured Lydia in her silliness, and I thought I'd share. She is at the stage now where she loves to wear shoes. Well shoes that aren't hers.
And as for the table, I didn't catch most of it, I just caught the end, and I tried to get her to do it again, but she wouldn't. That coffee table is Lydia's stage and this morning she was dancing and jumping like a crazy woman and singing. Sorry there is no sound. I still can't find my software for my camera. It's in a box somewhere. When I do I'm sure I'll get a better video of her singing and dancing.
2 comments:
That's the best table dancer I've ever seen. The only one, in fact, but the best. I especially loved the middle part where she finishes her dance and goes "tada!" with her hands.
Lydia is so funny. The video is great even without sound. Sorry about your stupid freaking camera. :)
Post a Comment