Thursday, July 24, 2008

A trip to KC

Me and Nancyann went to go see Risy yesterday. Well we took my cousin Jeff up to the airport tuesday evening and then stayed at Risy's house that night. Her boys are so CUTE. Mikey is 2 1/2 and Xander is a little younger than Lydia 16 months, and that was the first time we had see Gavin. He is not quite a month old yet. It was so fun to go see her and her boys. Although I could have done with out the driving. :) But 3 hours isn't that bad I guess. :) Thanks for having such cute boys Ris!

1 comment:

Heather and Parker Lyons said...

Holy cow! I didn't know that Marissa had her baby! Another boy!! I so didn't know that either. And can I just say, I love the name Gavin. Maybe I should put this on HER blog. Anyway, miss you lots!
Heather