Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stupid FREAKING camera!

so many of you have noticed that when I post a video there is no sound. Well that is because (or so I thought) I never installed the software for my camera on the computer. So on Sunday when we were at Marks parents I dug through the boxes till I found the software CD. And it took me a while.
Hoary! I though. My videos will look better AND have sound! So this morning I took another video of Lydia and I foudn the software and installed it.
You have no idea how excited I was to actually hear the audio on my computer. So I download the videos I have old and new and I click on it to play. The video plays and STILL NO FREAKING SOUND. What am I doing wrong?
-Yes there is sound on the camera when I watch it on the camera
-Yes the sound is up on my computer
-Yes the sound is up on my program
-No the audio is not muted, I check that button...twice
-Yes the software is suppose to play sound, it has all the stupid buttons and switched for it
-And finally I can't get the sound to play on the example clips either
So I'm sure there is just a setting on the program I need to change, I'm not sure what the crap is going on with it. But it is really super FREAKING annoying!
Maybe my wonderful husband can figure it out when he gets home. He is better at this kind of stuff that I am. (Not that I don't know what I'm doing. Quite honestly I can navigate my way through a program just fine, he just knows those secrete computer hide out places to look)

So perhaps someday I will post a video with sound, but apparently not today.

2 comments:

Cassie Rakes said...

Ya, I am no help in this situation makes you greatful when they come home. They can usually fix anything.

Lildonbro said...

:( stupid camera!