Thursday, April 17, 2008

Snoring

Lydia has learned how to snor, well kinda. She makes a sound that sounds like snoring. This morning while she was playing and walkign around the room she was constantly snoring, and then exhailing. IT was so funny.
WE had a friedn over to play today. I watch him while his Mommy goes to Institute, and she watches Lydia while I go to tap. I was noticing how much energy Lydia really has. Joseph was wondering around, playing with a few toys, and sitting in the chair. Lydia was running like a crazy Lady, nothing out of the usual, I just noticed the energy difference. She was constantly runnng or screaming (for joy) or climbing on something, she never stops. IT's just funny to watch her next to a relitively calm child and see the difference.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Ya... Look at who her mom is... :D

The Ottley's said...

So where do you think she's learned the snoring from? :)

Sarah said...

..are you implying that I snore...

Mark said...

no I think she's implying that I do,



cause, I do.