So there are 2 little girls in my City of Joseph "stage family"...no 3. 2 are sisters 8 and 13 and one is the 13 year old friend. She has always been annoying, but that's another story. The 2 sisters LOVE Lydia, mainly the 13 year old. Which has been nice. I often need help keeping track of her when I need to do something else. She loves to play with Lydia. So at first I really really loved it. But now they are getting too comfortable.
Well the 8year old dosent really know the order of the show, nor does she listen to Bro Bench, our director. So since I listen and know the order of the show and since she is in my family, I have aquired a shadow. She is pretty quiet so it's usually ok, but like I go down to the basement (which is where the dressing room is) to change Lydias diaper and my shadow follows. GET A BRAIN.
So The 13 year old I do like that she is so willing to watch Lydia. But with a 1 year ol don stage you have to prepare for the unexpected, and for no cooperation. So I keep gold fish in my pocket to bribe her and keep her quiet on stage. We tried marshmallows but they were too sticky. So Gold Fish it is. On saturdays preformance after it was over little 13 asks me for soem gold fish, sure, you help out a lot, help your self. She grabs a hand full, so does her firend. I put them away and that was that. NOT. Today EVERY TIME i go down to the dressing room to do or get something, there is 13 with a freekin hand full of gold fish. Or when I walk out of the room she would sneak a grab. Never when I was looking, but she was ALWAYS eating LYDIAS gold fish. Yes I said you could have some on saturday, but that was not an open invitation. So I had to put them in the back pack adn zip it closed. I also had some chocolate and I pulled it out of my bag adn set it on the table to get a diaper underneath and 13 says "are thoes yours?" ..."yes, and I"m not sharing" GET YOUR FREAKING OWN!
I have a good friend in the show that was in teh music man with me and if she had gone and helped her self even with out ever asking, it would not have bugged me in the least. infact I'd have been glad I had something for her to eat if she was hungry. but when 13 does it...BAH!
(Names have been changes to protect the annoying)
4 comments:
Well sarah, you remember what it was like when we had the drama kids in our high school performances. They did the same thing to me. I totally know where your coming from. I would be truly annoyed as well. But hey look on the bright side. At least you get to perform.
true true, I'd take 12 annoying children following me and eating my food to preform. It is fun. If we ever live in the same city again, I'll get you involved to Ris, ...if I still have time. :)
Ugh. Irritating. You're a nice girl, I'd probably say something rude to her. --Or at least give her dirty looks until she stopped coming around.
well that day she was totally bugging me, but she isnt all that bad. She is just a 13 year old.
Post a Comment