So this morning I wake up to the phone ringing at 6 in the morning. So I jumped out of bed so I didnt miss it cause I assumed that if seomeone was calling us at 6 in the morning they really needed to get a hold of us. I answered the phone and guess who was on the line...NO ONE! Well I thought maybe they will call right back. That often happens. So I waited for a few sec, and no call, so I went back to bed, in a not so happy mood.
I am happy to wake up and answer my phone any time of the day for anyone. If you need something (with in reason of course), if it can't wait till morning, by all means give me a call, I can always sleep later. If you are calling just to chat or ask me a question, as long as it's after 7, I dont care if you wake me up. Really I dont. As long as you give me a sec to wake up.
But wakeing up at 6 am for NOTHING does not make me a happy person.
5 comments:
I feel the same way, especially if my kids are sleeping. This morning however, I would have been bright eyed a bushy tailed, kids got up at 2 am ouch.
Boy Sarah you're a lot nicer then I would have been. Although I guess you can't really be mad at anyone when there is no one...
You ready to head back to the East?
soem day yes yes yes and some days not quite. There are so many people I'm going to greatly miss.
Ugh. Well, you can rest assured it wasn't me. 6 am isn't in my vocabulary. Of course, I don't go to bed until 2....(3 lately, don't ask.)
I'm usually the jerk who accidentally calls you at midnight.
Yeah, its also bad when you got these Chinese telemarketers or whoever calling the house and three AM everyday for a week! Seth and Melinda say that it was the worst! Ugh.
Post a Comment