Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ross Park

Ok Tami, I couldn't figure out how to move the text in the box so it wasn't over our faces, So I just decided to post it. We went to Ross Park on Monday, it's pretty cool. Mark and Keith took the metal detector and were having fun with it. And Lydia munched on all the rocks they had on the trails. Then we went up to Red Hill, on ISU, if you don't know what that is, it's a big Hill with an "I" on the side and 4 columns on the top. They are very tall. And it was VERY windy. Then we got ice cream. It was a fun after noon.






12 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh and I got Lydias clothes at DI, and when I pulled her capris out I thought they were SO cute. And when I got home and was taking the tags off everything I saw that they were MEANT for 3-6 month boys. Ha ha, but they make stinckin cute capris too.

Cassie Rakes said...

gotta love DI, cool pics, The I on the mountain reminds me of the time we went hiking after I tried to burn my freaking hand off, and we got an awesome pic of you looking like you were about to fall off the mountain. Good times.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Aw I like the second picture. It makes me laugh. I can't wait to see you guys! Hey we're debating what sunday we want to come down. What would be better for you guys? Mothers day, or my birthday?

Sarah said...

Ris-your birthday, we are doing something with the Rones for mothers day
Cassie-ha ha, yes I remember that. I was actually thinking of that as we were hiking up. That was so fun. Well except for you burning your hand. Was that from the brown sugar bag in the microwave?

Garry the Jeweler said...

Great pictures. Munching rocks is good for babies. It makes their teeth fall out :D

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Sarah, you need some pictures of Keith on here too. Get some pics of Keith and Lydia. Xander is really excited to meet Lydia. I show him all of your pictures and he calls her. did-a-duh

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

And I will see you on my birthday. Happy birthday to me!

Sarah said...

I do have a few of Keith and Lydia at the park, but they werent very close, so I'll make sure I get a few and post some this week. And I'll see you on your birthday! Happy 21!...holy crap are you REALLY going to be 21?

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Yay 21...soon I'll be an Adult...I can't wait to tell my kids. lol

Ever since January when we started telling people we were having another kid, if they asked my age I'd say 21. When I said 20 I got a lot of anoying looks. So I just avoid it and say 21.

Sarah said...

very smart. If you're gonna go lying about your age, you might as well tell a story. Maybe we could be twins, Hey you're 24!

Sheri said...

Love the pictures! Those rocks are stinking cool looking. Super cute Lydia DI outfit, you're a great shopper!

Julia said...

the world must look so big from her perspective...