Friday, April 4, 2008

Potty on the Potty!

Since Lydia learned how to take her clothes off she has also figured out that the diaper comes next. So when I saw her pulling on it I decided to get her familiar with the potty. So almost every day this week we will put her on the potty about once a day. Well today we put her on the potty right after he nap and she actually went pee! Wahoo! I'm not trying to potty train her yet, we will wait till after we move to really focus on it. I just want her to be familiar with it.

5 comments:

Cassie Rakes said...

That's cool that she went, Good luck when you try, it's harder than I thought it would be. Hallie is still telling me after the fact, it's frustrating, and I would love to only have 1 kid in diapers : (

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

haha try three. I don't think I'm going to get mikey potty trained before our next one comes.

The Ottley's said...

Yeah for big girls! :)

Sheri said...

I seriously love this picture.

Sarah said...

he he, me too. It's going in her scrap book for sure. :)