So as most of you probably know, or did know at onne point but have forgotten, April Fools is one of my favorite days out of the year. And My birthday is the day after...Today, today is my birthday. I'm 24 if you are wondering. Anyway That is how most people remember my birthday cause it's teh day after April Fools.
This year I had 3 pranks for April Fools, All were sucessful. Do you know how great that is? That NEVER happens. If I do 3 then 2 will work, but not ALL of them. The first prank was aimed at My cousin Heather and her husband Parker, they live here in Pocatello, and soem friends from our ward, JC and Hailey Bates. No pictures of this one, it was too dark and I didnt want to flast to give me away. The prank was my idea but Mark helped me figure otu how to actually do it. (And that will remain with me) We booby trapped their doors late at night so when they opened it in the morning beans showered down. Both worked perfect, starteling JC at 6 in the morning, HORAY!
Then while Mark was at school (this was not my idea, My sister Rissy gave em this idea) I did the dishes, and cleaned my sink really REALLY well and made some koolaid that was a really nasty color. I filled the sink and when he walked in I was wearing my dish gloves rinsing the stove burners with the yucky water in the sink.
"Check out this nasty water" (dip cup in sink) "are you thirsty?"
"that's disgusting" (he leaves)
"Mark, I dare you to drink it"
(he comes back in) "Um, no."
(looking in the cup) "It dosent look THAT bad" (Sip, sip, gulp)
"WHAT IN THE WORLD!!"
(busting up laughing )"It's just koolaid"
He forgot it was April Fools, O had him going. So funny.
Then for City of Joseph rehearsal I made cup cakes (dont worry, no tuna this year) they had cotton balls in them. But I had to frost all of them cause you could tell there were cotton balls.
Then I ran out of frosting, what to use what to use...MASHED POTATOES!
I didnt see anybody bit into one but I did see someone running for a napkin to spit it out. ha ha ha. And I saw several people pulling cotton balls out of their mouths in stings, several people bit right into them. What a GLORIOUS DAY !
10 comments:
HAHA thats so awesome! Yeah "greasy" dishes worked perfect. Cause burner pans could have made water that bad. It's to bad you couldn't figure out how to put "soap" bubbles in it as well. That would have been awesome. I definatlly enjoy getting the longer version on your blog. I LOVE it!
that was HIlarIous. I can't believe you put cottonballs in the cupcakes, that's great. The kooaid was a pretty good one but it reminds me of a bad trick someone pulled on me, I hate my brothers.
You are hilarious, and a pain to live with I'm sure!! :) I ALWAYS forget about April fools day til it's over and if I had had one of your cupcakes I REALLY would have been wondering who was the awful cook!!! :) I'm kinda glad now I don't live next to you!! lol. How'd Heather and Parker take it??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
How old are you now?!
hahaha.... so much fun! I really like how people were pulling cotton out of their mouths... hehehe, very funny.
Heather was kind mad and laughing at the same time I guess Parker walked into the stream of falling beans....I really wanted to be there to see that.
That looks so gross! Good one!
Did Tami really asked how old you are? I hope that was a joke. :)
I love the kool-aid one, and might have to pull that one out sometime.
You just ooze evil don't you?
maybe Tami forgot how old SHE is too. I'm 24 for thoes who are wondering. Me ooze evil? Nah, I'm a sweet perfect ANGEL. ba ha ha ha
uh...babe, your halo is slipping down onto your horns, you need to fix that.
Post a Comment