Sunday, April 27, 2008

Pictures

I love this one.

This is how she put it on at first.
She just looks so grown up
she loves my pogo ball
She knows how to get undressed. She takes her footie pj's off and her t shirts, but hasnt quite figured out onesies.
She loves to play out side. We went to the park last week with her cousin Caleb
Lydia is helping me pack my ball.


5 comments:

Sheri said...

I can't believe how big she is. Your baby isn't a baby anymore. :( She's still stuper cute though.

Cassie Rakes said...

you have a cute little gal there Sarah

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

Aw! Sarah she really is big. I can't wait to see you guys!! I can't wait for our kids to get to know each other too. Thats great that lydia loves music as much as her mommy. Maybe she'll be able to play the harmonica for show and tell in Kindergarten.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

I like lydia's hair in the picture on the top of you blog. it's cute.

The Ottley's said...

Hey I'd love to see your picture behind your title... move your font! :)