So we taught Lydia High 5 a few months ago, and she does it good. So I thought it would be fun to teacher her to do bump me, or nuckles, or what ever any body else calls it. Where you bump your fists together.
So I made my fist and said Lydia, bump me, like this and I made a fist with her hand and showed her how to do it. I did it again, and again, and again. So I thought, ok, maybe she has the hang of it. so I say Lydia, bump me. Then instead of making a fist adn hitting my hand, she bends her head down and touches her fore head to my fist. It was so funny. I wasnt sure what she was doing at first, then I said it again
Lydia, bump me. And again with the fore head. So I tried it a third time and got the same result. It so so funny. I showed her Daddy when he got home, and he got a big kick out if it, so we showed some friends at church. What a funny girl.
6 comments:
so does that make Lydia a Knuckle head?
HAHAHA!! That's awesome! I'm so excited to see you guys on Friday!
I'm excited to see you too, actually we all are.
That's cool, I need to start teaching my kid new tricks, all the seem to do lately is pull hair, terrorize kids that come over to play, fall of the step2 thing we have, play in toilet water, unroll the TP, and all this in about 2 hours. ya they definitely need something better to do in their spare time.
toilet water *cringe* I dread that day when i find my child in there, and I KNOW it will happen eventually. She loves to make messes, and then play in them
How cute! She is adorable. Sounds like a little "Sarah".
Post a Comment