Well I just called my Land Lord and gave him our 30 days notice, we will be out of our apartment on May 6. Crazy crazy crazy. The time has just gone by so fast. We have a white board by our door that has a calander on it and a space for notes. We put everything on this board. But we put the new calendar dates on there and guess what, they day we move is now on our calendar, in just 4 more weeks.
And this picture is from this morning. Welcome to SPRING.
And this picture is from this morning. Welcome to SPRING.
5 comments:
Wow I can't believe it. You better get settled quick, the plan for now is to be driving west for vacation at the end of August. So that means we might be crashing.
#1- That makes me excited hearing Cassie talking about coming out West. :)
#2- Snow: that's why I'm glad I'm out of Idaho.
Hey Cas, its a deal. And Tami, the snow is teh biggest reason why I'm glad I'm leaving Idaho. IT's fun for about 2 months, then I'm sick of it.
where are you going? (I am oblivious apparently).
I kind of miss the snow, not in APRIL, but you know, some in the winter wouldn't be too bad.
I'm all snowed out, I'll be ok if it dosent snow in MO for a year or so. I need to catch up on warm weather and thunder storms.
Post a Comment