The kids had just as much fun getting their pictures taken as I did playing with it.
this is my favorite:
So since I'm in the midst of TONS of Christmas projects, you can expect to see pictures and explanations soon. AND I don't think I ever said this, maybe i did, but my new calling is activity days with 8 and 9 year olds. SO FUN. We are having a combined Christmas activity with the older group next week for our Christmas activity. We are going to make a little manger scene and I'll post pictures of that too. Cute, simple, and kid proof...mostly...kind of. :)
4 comments:
I love the pictures!!! Hooray for your new camera. I'm still blown away by how old Danton looks, I haven't seen you guys in so long!
I am blown away with how old Danton looks too, and how tall he is...and how well he speaks. He is not my baby any more.
Oh my goodness, yes he looks grown up! And his hair is so LONG! Such adorable kids, I can't wait to see them! :D
Yay! New camera!!!! Just in time too.
Post a Comment