Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas "to do's "

I have really out done my self as far as abmitions go this year for Christmas. I'm making almost EVERY present for my kids, and one for Mark. But I also have other "projects" on my "to do before Christmas" list. I gotta say it's a good thing I start when I did, cause where I stand now, I will have time to finish things, with out being rushed, which is good. When you rush a project, it never turns out as good. Let me give you teh run down of my list.

repair tree onraments
repair count down calendar
repair white board
paint Dantons truck toy box
detail paint toy box
paint lydia's frigde, oven, and microwave/cabnit
detail lydia's kitchen
repair buildings for Danton's town
Paint buildings for dantons town
clean Dantons trucks and tractors
cut out and sew one of Marks gifts
figure out what to do for Christmas eve presents
make Christmas eve presents
sew two more stockings, one for Danton and one for #3 since I'll need it next year anyway
...and...is that all? The list looks smaller written down then in my head.
Oh I have my Activity day on Tuesday, I need to make an example craft to show the girls how to make theirs.
lots of painting and sewing
oh yeah, and wrap everything. DONE.
I'll take pictures next week of my BIG projects for the kids so you can see where all my spare time has gone in the last 3 weeks. :)

4 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm guessing since you need another stocking for next year, that you are pregnant?!? Congrats!! (or maybe you've already 'announced' it and I'm an idiot and missed it or have forgotten...) Or maybe you're not and you just have a hankering to hang an extra stocking next Christmas....
:)

zac and manami said...

yea, are you prego? awesome! and wow... you do have a pretty big list... but you can do it! so what are you making for mark and kids?

Sarah said...

yes I'm pregnant, and no I haven't "announced" it yet. but I guess I kind of did on this post. :) I'm not quite 4 months.
well I've said most of the things I'm making for the kids on the post already. we only do 3 presents a piece to represent the 3 gifts the wise men gave to Jesus. and as for Mark, nothing exciting, just a t shirt quilt.
I'll post pictures of my projects this week with a better explanation.

Jodi said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you.