Monday, May 24, 2010

* Love Notes *

I forgot about a little folder I have in my email titled "Mark". You see, when we were dating Mark had saved all of our emails back and forth, both mine and his on his computer. Now I don't really remember what happened, but I remember finding out shortly after we got married that the file was no longer there. We were sad cause we lost all our dating emails. You know, a whole whopping 3 months worth. :) Anyway, thanks to my habit of never deleting emails I realized today that not only had I not deleted Marks emails, but I had moved them into their own folder. HA! I read a few of them, and it made me smile and remember a few things that I forgot....it's no wonder I fell in love with Mark. He really is quite the catch!
So it's still sad that we don't have the whole correspondence, but at least we have 1/2 of it!

3 comments:

Sheri said...

What, you aren't going to post the love letters on your blog? No fair. :)

Nancyann said...

Well it's too bad that you didn't just hit "reply" when you wrote each other back, cause then it would have your emails underneath his! (If you understand what I mean...it makes perfect sense to me) :P

Lildonbro said...

Cute! :) Glad you found at least 1/2 of it :)