So we had a late breakfast and headed to the Zoo.
We did some walking, and pushing strollers.
Then we saw a SNAKE! They were letting people hold it...LITTLE people. It was a rainbow boa, and Lydia said she wanted to hold it. So when it came to be her turn, she did really good. Never freaked out ONCE.
Hallie on the other hand....well see for your self...
But then she got a little more brave...
A little more walking...
Observation area for a HUGE bird
Everyone had to check their wing span

Then there was the reptile house, Cassie and Hallie are in front of the little crocodiles
And let me tell ya, this snake was massive!
They had these little statues of animals around, so the kids got on the monkeys back
Then I took it DOWN!
D mimicking the statue...
Then some how got into deep conversation, But Cassie wasn't buying what that bronze chick was saying...

Tami and I with our matching strollers
Tami giving the Giraffe Eskimo kisses. :)
Oh LOOK! Another statue! PICTURE TIME....how do you get on this thing?
Here, try this...
SUCCESS!
Long day=tired kids
For dinner we had pizza, then we had ice cream from two different places, that was some GOOD ice cream folks, let me tell ya!
DAY 5...you can tell it was the last day cause we took a TON of pictures. Like a lot of pictures from lunch...but I'm tired, so I'll post that later. so once again
Cincinnati Trip to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment