Wednesday, May 5, 2010

give me a day or so

I don't have time to post about Cincinnati this morning. I'm hoping to get it done tomorrow. got home Sunday, and basically went to bed, Danton didn't sleep great AND got up at 5:30, but I still managed to get my trip mess cleaned up and the Laundry mostly done, Yesterday Danton still didn't sleep great and STILL woke up at 5:30 ( I think he missed his Daddy) About the only think I got done yesterday was dinner, and I straightened up a bit.
Cincinnati was the funnest vacation I've had in a VERY long time. Stay up late talking, get up early with the kids, eat breakfast, pack the back pack, head out for several hours, lots of walking, little bit of shopping, lots of telling the kids to stay with us, and come back here, a little bit of "crap that car got in front of me, can you still see the van?" (speeding to catch up) get back, eat dinner, kids play out side, go for a walk, kids go to bed, Stay up late...ect.
I was slightly sleep deprived when I got back and I'm just starting to feel on top of everything again, and GUESS WHAT....I have an hour this morning to get ready, put some dinner in the crock pot, and drop the kids at a friends house for the day. (glad I got my house cleaned yesterday) Cause in about an hour and a half my Mom, Sister, Grandma, Aunt, and Cousin are going to pick me up and we are all going to World Fest at Silver Dollar City. I'm SOOOO excited. I"ve already been twice this year, but the weather was less then fun.
Mark is going to pick up the kids after work and I have no idea what time I"ll get home.
So I need to go through my pics, pick out some good ones to post. Between the 4 of us we took almost 600 pictures. Let me tell ya, we had some FUN. Cassie has an awesome town.
*deep breath* ok, I got to get moving. SDC today, Tap (with Nanc) tomorrow, Date this weekend. But in the mean time I should be able to find some time to tell you all about my awesome trip and make everyone jealous.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

I'm already jealous of your awesome trip and I haven't even heard the details!

SDC sounds so fun! Wish I could go with you guys. Have lots of fun in honor of me. :)

Cassie Rakes said...

After getting ready for everyone, having everyone, then flipping the flippin calendar and seeing all the flippin appointments, and plans I have. I am ready to check myself into a hotel and do nothing for nobody except myself. . .e'll see if that happens.

Have fun. . . and I hope he starts sleeping better again.

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

I hope world fest was a blast. I'd love to go one of these years. I want to know what activities you guys did, and what shows you watched!