Well I'll get my pictures on here later. I dont have many pictures from when everyone was here last week cause I couldnt find my camera. So everyone email me you pictures so I can have some. :) I did get a video of Lydia and a few of the kids playing out side in the T storm though.
I would like to say that Lydia is potty trained. She still wears a diaper to bed cause we only have one set of sheets, and there is no water[roof cover yet, but she stays dry 99% of the time. We have used the same diaper for a week and a half. She peed in nursery a week ago and wet the bed st granny's on Saturday, but other than that dry all the time, unders and diaper.
So we have decided to throw her a potty party. If the weather is nice then we will have it at a park and be able to invite lots of people. I'll take pictures when we do it, it will be a fun day I'm sure. But I keep thinking of more people I want to invite since it's out side. so I don't' know, we will see.
We took Lydia to Wal Mart Saturday and she got to pick out some princess underwear (which are like twice the price of other ones) But she now has like 13 pair. She has even gone potty a couple times by her self with out telling me she needed to go, I just heard her in the bathroom and when I went in there she was done going potty. Horay! Now she only gets stickers on her chart when she asks for them and candy when she remembers. She doesn't need encouragement any more.
Danton has rolled over a few more times. That boy is growing so fast.
Mark starts School again tomorrow, and he just got a cool mini lap top. It's the size of a composition book. It's his favorite new toy.
I'll get some pictures on here soon.
2 comments:
If I were you, I would definitely throw my potty party between the dates of July 1st and July 8th. Just saying...
lol I agree with sheri. And I totally want to see marks laptop!!! I've been wanting a mini laptop FOREVER. let me know how much he likes it!
Post a Comment