Yes he's a soccer ball (and Aleena is in this picture too)
John Lawson is in Lydia's nursery class (and he is also a cousin) and for the past several month Lydia has played with John everywhere. He has just been imaginary. But lately he has taken on a new form. A soccer ball. I started noticing that this week. When she would look for John, or talk to the ball as John. Then John got thrown in my room (behind the gate) and Lydia saw him in there. "Oh JOHN!" Then I heard the gate fall. I did not know she knew how to undo the gate. She just never does. But I guess to rescue her dear friend, she had to break a few rules.
This morning after I got off the computer (we have a lap top) Lydia found my wallet, opened it on her lap and said "Mom, I'm on the computer!" then started typing away with her little fingers on my credit card sized wallet. It was very funny.
5 comments:
Haha. Well, at least she didn't call the ball Wilson. ;) Lydia is WAY cute!
those girls are getting so big! I dont think John is growing very much though. He may have complexes from being so small and getting kickded around.
Lydia doesn't kick John, he is her friend, she PLAYS with him. Yesterday I caught her giving him a pretend bath in the bathroom sink.
hahaha, that is so cute! I love little kids! Especially crazy ones like Lydia, haha. That's so funny that she has such a good "friend" haha.
Nice to meet you John! Welcome to the family. :)
Post a Comment