Last night I put Danton to bed on his tummy, cause he sleeps best on his tummy. When I got him out of bed this morning...he was on his back. He is only 3 months old. And it's not fair that mommy and daddy didn't get to see him roll over the first time. I have him on his tummy on the floor right now, but I think he is too tired, he is resting his head on the ground.
Lydia is funny. She was climbing behind the tv today so she got in trouble, and I told her to get down, she told me no, and i sent her to the corner. And she said "no corner, straight to bed" ha ha ha, when she is really naughty we send her straight to bed.
She also said she didn't feel good this morning. She said she needed medicine. She is fine. I went to find something that could count as medicine, and then she said " Mom I need the ice cream bucket" So I got her the bucket and she was happy.
2 comments:
Tydon started rolling over that early too. I hate it when they do it without looking ;)
that fiend, rolling over when no one is watching.
Lydia is so funny! :) She sounds like my niece.
Post a Comment