Monday, May 11, 2009

lots of pictures

Lydia found the top to a swim suit and guess what she thought it was, a Pretty dress. She can't resist a pretty dress.

And yes she has it on backwards
This is Danton on Papa's lap yesterday

And Lydia has started to fake smile. when we tell her to smile she thinks she is smiling but she always pulls a funny face. This is one of her better fake smiles.

My two cute kids

My little stud

This is the hat I made for Danton. All we had was an adult size hat. So I made a pattern off of that hat, and then I drew a one inch grid on the pattern and redrew it on a smaller grid so I could size it down with the correct proportions. I just used some jean cut offs for this hat. Now that I have the pattern I'm going to make him a few more. It's a really simple hat. And it just looks so cute on him.


2 comments:

Chelsi said...

The hat turned out fabulous!! You might just have to give us a tutorial!! Tydon would love this :)

Garry the Jeweler said...

Danton is such a little man.
And Lydia is a clown.