Well we have officially been in MO for a year as of yesterday. I honestly can't believe it's been that long. I find my self still wanting to say "we just got back" When really I can't say that any more. And yet I still notice the Humidity more then I ever did growing up.
I have more pictures to put up, but I don't have my camera with me so I'll post again this weekend to add the pictures.
I made a little hat for Danton, I'm pretty proud of it actually. I had an adult size hat and I wanted an Infant pattern, so I took it apart and drew a 1 in grid on it and then I scaled it down to Danton's size, so now I have a pattern that has all the right proportions. It turned out really cute. Anyway I'll post pictures of it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment