If you can't see very well she put the flowers in the cup flower side down.
Lydia LOVES flowers. After we put them in the cup she looked in and put her hands together prayer style and put them up to her cheek and said "oh so pretty!" (she usually says "Oh so cute" with her hand up like that)
Then she really cracked me up. She picked up the flower by the stem and licked the flower, cause it had water on it. Then dipped it back in, only this time when she pulled it out she didn't just lick it, she stuck it IN HER MOUTH and sucked the water off of it. After 2 or 3 sucks she then hugged her self and said
"I LOVE wader"..."I LOVE wader"
Then back to sucking the water off the flower, till eventually she had sucked all the water out of the bottom of the cup. Then she just started sucking on the flower. ha ha ha ha ok, I know I can be weird, but I NEVER sucked on dandelions.
Later she was in the living room playing with the porta crib. It was all folded up and in the bag, and when she accidentally knocked it over she proceeded to wrestle the alligator. That's right, the crib transformed in to an alligator which she wrestled and rode for about the next 15 mins.
She was just playing with her self it was very cute. Running around playing with "Aleena" and sneaking up and scaring...someone, and running from the spider. Oh and then she found a little red ribbon, which became a scary snake.
She never did take a nap. I think saddle she is starting to do away with them. She takes them every once in a while, but the nice thing is she goes to bed an hour eariler when she doesn't take a nap.
1 comment:
haha. wow that is a little wierd but I guess to here its still just water. you should have poped the stem off the flower and showed her it was a straw. I bet that would have been one heck of a face ! lol.
Post a Comment