Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sheri, this is for you.



The first picture is usually how Lydia sleeps. So cute. And the second is of my tap class in Idaho. This is the best picture I have of me Sheri. IT was taken at my last tap class the week before we left Idaho. the two girls on the left were in the class with me, Andrea and Bree. They are AWESOME! And the one on my left is Janet, she was our teacher. I miss my tap class. It was so much fun.

3 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

lydia isn't sleeping...her eyes are open. Unless she sleeps like her uncle Garry. lol. Sarah, you're going to have to start up another tap class.

Sarah said...

Well she woke up cause I had already taken a picture with the flash. I was lucky to get the picture before she sat up.
And I have kinda started a tap class. Jamie wants to tap every week. She came last week. IT was fun. But I really want to get back into class at a studio, but that wont happen for a while. :(

Sheri said...

Aw THANKS Sarah! I love looking at your beautiful self. And also your beautiful kid.