Well I didnt get a picture of this but Thursday was Hyrums last day for his Civil War Project and at last minuet that morning he was trying to figure out how he could get more points. Well I volunteered to come play my banjo for his class so he got to school and asked his teacher then called and told me when and where to come. I did a little resherch to get my details straight and I ended up taking my concertina (little accoridan) and my harmonica, and jaw harp, and wash board, and my echo harp (fancy harmonica). Mark came and brought his guitar. I talked about the kinds of instruments they played and played a song about a soldier in the civil war, and played a few songs they played during the civil war. I told them about the wash tub bass, but it was too bulky to bring. But last night we set it up and everyone took turns playing, even Lilly. She played it really good. :)
Now Hyrum has decided he wants to take banjo lessons, he has been playing for 3 days and can already play a song. Way to go Hyrum!
2 comments:
Hey you can't tell I'm prego in that picture. I look like a little kid!
That is so neat! Way to be the cool sister who plays everything for the class. I bet everyone thought Hyrum was so awesome after that. (Not that they didn't ALREADY think he was awesome, because he is.)
Post a Comment