Ok today is catching up day. I'll probably post a few times to catch everything up. Yesterday was Stake conference, and we sat in the RS room, we didnt even chance staying in the main room with Lydia. Well there were 2 little girls in front of us with a bunch of toys and they had a mr potato head. Lydia found the ears and carried one in each hand for several mins, till she found his glasses. Lydia LOVES glasses. She tried to put them on so she coudl wear them and be a cool dude, but they were too small for her head. But that didnt stop her. After messing with them for several mins she got them on. I wished I had my camera. She only got them as wide as her temples. The ear pices were on her temples and the lense part were 3 inches infront of her face above her eyes. She was walking around tilting her head up to keep them from falling off. It was so funny!
Then after conference we went to Grandma Adams house. IT was so fun. Lydia didnt explore too much. She would walk around and then stop and look at everything and listen to the brids, then walk around again and stop and look at the trees. Everything looked so different then it did in Idaho. It was funny.
Late afternoon I pulled my banjo out and played "The Back Yard Bog" for everyone who hadn't heard it yet. I ended up playing it 3 times. twice at grandmas by request and once at home for my brother in law Mike who didn't hear it at grandmas. IT was a fun afternoon.
3 comments:
Yay glad to see you posting again. I can't wait to spend more time with you guys!
I need you to email me the new version of backyard bog. :)
ok, I only changed a few of the words, but I have to rerecord it first. But I"ll do that soon.
Post a Comment