Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pool Party!





Grandma has a pool on her back porch, and Lydia LOVES to play in it. The first time she got in it was up to her knees and it was very scary, but then most of the water escaped and there were only a few inches in it and she adjusted. So when we filled it up again a few days later she thought it was pretty cool.
It hasn't been extremely hot yet, but Lydia has no need for temperatures. She has gone out in the snow with nothing but a diaper on before and didn't care. I was the party pooper who brought her back inside.
So she playes with her uncles and Aunt Lilly. She has to have help comming in and out, but she tries to do it on her own all the time.

4 comments:

Mike and Marisa Compton said...

We almost went swimming today...but our pool was crowded...and I only have 2 arms to hold children with.

Sheri said...

That looks like fun. I wish you were in the pictures though. I miss your beautiful face.

LilDonbro said...

Oh, we were talking about who has a pool we could hang out at during work yesterday and one of the managers said he just had an inflatable one, so I told him that would work, pool party at his house! I suppose kids fit better, but whatever

Sarah said...

well this pool is actually pretty big...for a kiddy pool