And we went fishing Mark caught one and my cousin Josh caught 2, but Mark's was twice the size of the other two. :) So he filleted them and we are going to wait till we catch some more to cook them. We had to make a couple trips up to the house to beg a few things we forgot off grandma. It was TONS of fun though. And I took LOTS of pictures.
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Mark's Birthday bon fire
Mark's birthday is on Monday. So we decided to have a bonfire out at grandpa's house. We wanted to do it the day we got back cause it's been a few years since we had a bonfire, but it was rainy and wet when we got back. We went grocery shopping and I saw a big pice of jerky so mom got that for Mark for his birthday, he had already eaten like 5 inches when we took the picture.
And we went fishing Mark caught one and my cousin Josh caught 2, but Mark's was twice the size of the other two. :) So he filleted them and we are going to wait till we catch some more to cook them. We had to make a couple trips up to the house to beg a few things we forgot off grandma. It was TONS of fun though. And I took LOTS of pictures.








Ow my skin!
And we went fishing Mark caught one and my cousin Josh caught 2, but Mark's was twice the size of the other two. :) So he filleted them and we are going to wait till we catch some more to cook them. We had to make a couple trips up to the house to beg a few things we forgot off grandma. It was TONS of fun though. And I took LOTS of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
ooh I hope your fish tasted good! Happy early birthday mark! Mike wanted you to know that he's jealous, and I want you to know....that picture of Nancyann is stinkin HILARIOUS!
gross...fish.
Aside from that looks like it was a lot of fun and for some reason I felt like we were in Idaho, getting ready to go tubing (SP?)
:( those were the lazy days of summer :)
hey man you guys look like you are having so much fun! are you guys gone for good or what are your plans!
I love every one of those pictures except that last one. YUCK. Gives me the heebity jeebities. Happy Birthday Mark! I wish we could have been there! Looks like you had a great time.
wait, I don't love the second to the last one either.
Sheri, we put those pictures up just for you. :) And Amy we are pretty much in MO for good. We only lived in Idaho for 2 1/2 years, we both grew up here. But we already miss Idaho, and all our friends.
Looks like a lot of fun, until it's time to eat the fish, YUCK! Happy Birthday Mark.
yum, I love fish. Espically fresh from grandpa's lake fish. Oh so good :)
Post a Comment